Make light work of cleaning your BBQ plate and grill with Topnotch super clean.
- Not to be taken
- Use only in well ventilated areas
- Avoid contact with skin & eyes
- Contact with skin or eyes – immediately wash with soap & water or flush eyes with ample water.
- If symptoms or irritations persist, consult your Doctor
Clean bbq stainless steel with Topnotch Super Clean Cleaning Liquid for Stainless Steel Hotplates & Grills
- Scrape all loose food & excess oil with steel spatula & remove from hot plate
- Attach scotch brite pad to pad holder
- For average size plate e.g. 395 x 485 pour 50mls of Topnotch Super Clean Liquid onto hot plate & spread evenly with spatula (more liquid for larger plates)
- Heat plate to optimum temperature of 150°C to 177°C (best results are achieved between these temperatures)
- When liquid is lightly simmering, turn off gas & leave for a few minutes then using the scotch brite pad in the pad holder, commence scrubbing in a circular motion with moderate pressure
- Use spatula to move debris & excess liquid to grease trap
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 for heavily soiled hot plates
- Wipe surface clean with thick damp cloth
- Clean & wash tools & hands well after use.
Australian Made & Owned
CAUTION DO NOT USE ON CAST IRON OR ALUMINIUM PLATES